1. Rates and Deposit
- The rates quoted will be applicable on the date of arrival.
- Rates quoted are in Indian Rupee.
- Rate is for single and double occupancy only.
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
- The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old) or 3 adults. An extra bed charges will be applicable for each additional adult guest staying in the room. Children below 5 years are free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. However, if
the extra bed is taken for the child, the same shall be chargeable.
- A cash deposit of Rs. 2000/- for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
2. Eligible Age for Check-In
- The occupant must be above 18 years of age to check-in and register for a
3. Check-In and Check-Out Time
- Check-in time is 1400 hrs and check-out time is by 12.00 Noon.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at the time of check-in.
4. Early Arrival and Late Departure
- Early arrival subject to the availability of rooms and the stipulated time of check in.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
5. Credit Card Confirmation
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- The Hotel accepts all major credit cards and debit cards.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
6. Groups Reservations
- For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please e-mail on the emails of respective Hotels as follows:-
7. Child Breakfast Charge
- All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 5-12 years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel’s in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
- Hotel reserves right to refuse any reservation and also to shift the guest to sister concern hotel owing to any reason.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of India.